- strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/htdocs/w00cf48a/ankewehner/sites/all/modules/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
- strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w00cf48a/ankewehner/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /www/htdocs/w00cf48a/ankewehner/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc on line 744.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /www/htdocs/w00cf48a/ankewehner/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /www/htdocs/w00cf48a/ankewehner/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /www/htdocs/w00cf48a/ankewehner/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 159.
Published 01 January, 2014
I have a bad habit of putting off stuff. Maybe keeping a list of stuff to do will help. This post will be updated with a link when something is done, or new goals/projects as they come up.
- Finish Beowulf image
- Take part in each round of CAX, turning in my art on time.
- Create adoption images for people who are owed art by other CAX members.
- Create 6 more-involved-than-single-figures images of or featuring my own characters (illustrating a scene counts, as would a character sheet).
- Zazzle stuff:
- Maybe make a Valentine Card? If I can manage by Jan 19th...
- Have the Easter Chicken and "Kikichi in Spring" available before Spring starts.
- Have at least the Christmas Mouse I drew last year available by the end of November.
- Post a flashfic each Friday.
- Write a flashfic each week, so I have enough to post on Fridays.
- Put the "Horror" Fishbowl ebook up on Smashwords
- Check what I still owe for the Law and Order Fishbowl and DO THAT. (1 short story and an unknown amount of background material, IIRC)
- Make an ebook version of that Fishbowl
- Run a Flash Fiction Fishbowl (with fewer tip incentives than the last, so I don't end up owing stuff that blocks me) in the first half of February, when I'm off work again
- Make a little ebook of the 2013 A to Z Drabbles
- Make a zine/chapbook of the 2013 A to Z Drabbles
- Try the April A to Z Drabbles thing again, actually in April. (Possibly asking for prompts in March to build a buffer)
- Figure out if I can run a Fishbowl after work hours
- End the year with a smaller paper stash than I started with.
- Once a month cook, or at least eat, something I don't know that I like. 1/12 done